Last tuesday, I decided to play hooky at work in order to see the exhibit of Akira Isogawa at the Ayala Museum with Karl. I told the people at work I was bringing our dog to the vet because he's dying. Apparently, he really was. Schroeder was sick since around the New Year, bloated, lethargic and refusing to eat. Since then he's been on medication, took around a total of 5 tests and was confined and fed intravenously for 2 days. Because none of the findings were ever really conclusive, he was actually really slated for 2 more tests that Tuesday. Except that he died. I guess he really didn't want people poking around his mess. I found out right before I took the afternoon off.
Karl took me to eat at Swagat Indian Cuisine where he ordered up the works. YUM!!! We went to the museum where I posed beside life-sized standees of heroes and ogled at beautiful origami-ready-to-wear by Isogawa. Absolutely amazing. We had tea afterwards.
Yesterday was the Franz Ferdinand draw. Needless to say I didn't win. Anne and I had to endure two sets of showband Velcro and May slept through the whole thing. At home. Oh well. I got a cup of coffee for free and a band shirt that I can mutilate to my liking.
Friday, February 10, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment