Wednesday, February 01, 2006

she's a crazy woman, she is

ok, so for the next week, this blog is hereby renamed to the Chronicles of the K-Lite Sight & Sound Spectacular Series 12 featuring Franz Ferdinand. Authored by the crazy woman. ("oh my god, you're like, crazy woman," says lala.)

I was just on air as Aissa Benitez, trying to get yet another name on the list. Unfortunately, I had no idea whatsoever what the f-ing f-word was. That is, a shallow pit dug by soldiers during combat for immediate protection. So anyway, I went down without a fight, relegated to looking for it online when i got off the phone. So it's a foxhole. I called again but to no avail. Someone was waiting on the line with a correct answer.

Hmmmm... you think i need express permission from ais before I actually get it this time?

No comments: