Chely's right. The odd thing about faith is that even when I think I've totally lost it, I actually haven't.
I always take credit for what I do, especially the good things. It's easy to say that things panned out because I worked hard or because I'm brilliant, whatever. But there are just some things I can't take credit for.
For example, my dress. I hardly think I sacrificed a lot for it, save for taking half a day off to perfect the pattern and some moolah. On hindsight, everything was relatively convenient, from finding labor (Naty's sewer Liway is intelligent and skilled) to transportation (Dad drove me to their house). What's better is that today, Sir Shanon asked me to submit the dress so that aside from being photographed in the Manila Bulletin, it would be shown tomorrow in Magandang Umaga Pilipinas. (Ops, nood kayo: 5:30 to 8:30 AM on ABS-CBN. Pag nagustuhan, order na!)
Shuttling from Makati to San Juan to Mandaluyong is no joke, but my mum pulled through for me today as well.
There is really no logic behind this! I spent most of the morning with thank-you's rushing through my head (parang speech ng nanalo!). Like Mark said, only God makes it possible to do the things we want to do.
Ok, fine. So maybe Karl's prayers to Imotep worked too.
Wednesday, February 21, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment