To celebrate Anne’s newest blog entry, I will update mine. I only hope she reads it.
NINE LASTS:
9. last place you were: home
8. last cigarette: two Saturdays ago, if non-tobacco ones count. ;)
7. last beverage: water
6. last movie seen: fight club on dvd
5. last call: karl, my daily nightcap
4. last CD played: ash’s intergalactic sonic 7s
3. last bubble bath: Astoria Plaza, Labor Day weekend 2006
2. last time you cried: within the month probably, though I don’t actually remember
1. last alcoholic drink: beer on June 30. gosh, this is bad. I need more substance abuse.
EIGHT HAVE YOU EVERS:
8. have you ever dated someone twice: two dates in a row, yes. Going back, never.
7. have you ever been cheated on: not technically, no.
6. have you ever cheated on someone: yes
5. have you ever kissed somebody and regretted it: yes
4. have you ever fallen in love: yes
3. have you ever lost someone: yes
2. have you ever been depressed: yes
1. have you ever been drunk and thrown up: yes
SEVEN PLACES YOU'VE RECENTLY BEEN TO:
7. Citibank Center
6. Glorietta
5. Greenhills
4. Cubao
3. UP
2. McDonald’s Panay Ave.
1. One San Miguel Place
SIX THINGS YOU'VE DONE TODAY:
6. eaten breakfast
5. washed up/dressed up
4. prayed the rosary
3. ridden the MRT
2. read some pages of Omerta
1. checked my e-mail
FIVE PEOPLE YOU CAN TELL ANYTHING TO:
5. Karl
4. May
3. Anne
2. Aissa
1. Leo
FOUR PLACES YOU WANNA GO TO:
4. Paris or Milan
3. Kyoto Costume Institute
2. US (San Fransisco because I had a past life there; New York)
1. UK
THREE FAVORITE COLORS
3. navy
2. carmine
1. mustard
TWO THINGS I WANNA DO BEFORE I DIE
1. have a dress shop
2. travel
ONE THING THAT'S ON MY MIND RIGHT NOW
how I’ve been programmed to become a corporate cog, which Chuck Palanhiuk says is what he finds disturbing about the current educational system. I would like to be programmed to start my own business and run my own life. (which is why I'm a bit envious of anne who has made time to stay at home) Wonder if it’s too late?
Thursday, July 27, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
hey, tans! interesting bit you've got there on the cheating part. hehehe ;)
Post a Comment