Monday, April 30, 2007

GUITAR FOR SALE: SG 61 REISSUE IMITATION (with free gigbag)

FOR SALE: RJ SG `61 REISSUE

Php5K (FIXED WITH FREEE RJ GIGBAG)

COSMETICS: 7/10

ELECTRONICS, ETC: 10/10


DETAILS:

In dark heritage red color with the popular devil horn cuts. This is the cheapest SG imitation I know of. The weight feels sturdy on your body and it even has that neck-heavy SG feel. I bought it for about 9K+ in June 2006 and has withstood an approximate of seven or eight gigs since then. The electronics is in excellent condition (Alnico pups) and does great AC/DC, metal and punk with the right pedals. The tuners are decent and keep the strings in tune even after intense riffing, the pup switch works without fail and with the Snarling Dogs (med gauge) that I have on them, they can do a fairly good shred. RJ, though a local brand, produces quality beginner's guitars. Just look at the attached pix.


That said, I played in a punk band on this one so some of the screws around the pickguard have tarnished, there's a small nick near the tail portion (really miniscule) and there are some scratches on the pickguard (then again, it's a pickguard and its designed to take exactly that). Also, there's a bit of wear around the strapbolt area. Still, these are all cosmetics and if you want a dependable beginner's axe that makes you feel even a bit like Angus Young for an uber low price then this is it, dude.


The gigbag is also from RJ btw. It's never let me down yet and I'm a commuter.


The reason I'm selling it? I bought a new guitar. I don't need two.


*CONTACT: 0916-3282943 (KARL)

QC AREA ONLY


E-mail me for images

No comments: