Thursday, August 23, 2007

musings on vanity

ok, so i got this idea while i was staring down at my legs during one of those situations and positions that deem it the only possible option. (use your imagination)

When I'm absolutely (as opposed to relatively) rich, one of the luxuries I have vowed to avail of is laser hair removal. Definitely on my underarms and legs. And then maybe my bikini line.

Why? Because I have long agreed with my sister on the notion that good looks is more important than money. After all, I can work to have money but there is only so much improvement to be had using money on the raw materials endowed to us by God. And I also agree with her that a terrific smile and flawless skin greatly increases the attractiveness of a person.

Given that I am relatively satisfied with my smile and the rest of my natural state, this only leaves me to enhance one thing: my skin. Starting with permanently ridding myself of unwanted fuzz.

So there. All y'all can remind me when I become absolutely rich to invest in some laser hair removal treatments.

No comments: